Nominated among the best 10 courses in continental Europe, since 1987 recognized as one of the best courses in Italy, awarded the title of best course in 2003. It is the Castel Conturbia Golf Club. A story born in 1898, when the Couturbier Golf Course was the only golf course in Piedmont, there were only two in Italy. It hosted the Italian Open twice (1991 and 1998) and once the Challenge Tour (2020), while the course record, 66 strokes, is held by Josè Maria Olazabal and Costantino Rocca.
Among secular trees, streams, ponds, the Monte Rosa massif in the background, live a Golf Experience signed by Lake Time.
• 2 nights in a Prestige room or Suite, with view on Lake Orta and the Island of San Giulio
• The Breakfast of the Casa, a delicious selection of local products and a dedicated à la carte menu
• The aperitif of Casa Fantini, served every evening at 6 pm in the Lounge
• 2 green fees per room, golf cart, 2 driving range tokens, bag deposit
• 1 dinner with tasting menu (4 courses, beverages not included)
The price of the experience starts from € 1702 per room.
The offer is limited.
It is possible to request a transfer from Casa Fantini to the Castel Conturbia Golf Club upon request.