A Mindful and Experiential Journey through the lenses of a professional photographer to discover the hidden beauties of Lake d’Orta.
11-13 June 2021
24-26 September 2021
Special Treats included in your experience:
- Your selected accommodation -based on double occupancy- for 2 nights including vat.
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome aperitivo followed by dinner at the hotel hosted by the photographer
- Full day photographic experience with your host who will be introducing to photography topics and will share personalized tips to shoot the best pictures in the area. Private transportation (chauffeured vehicle and boat) are included in the tour, as well as the lunch setting.
- Photography Master Class held by our host followed by special dinner evening at the hotel.
- Sunday morning class with your host (2 hours)
- Farwell present from the property and special photography present from Casas Latinas.
Michele Del Vecchio is the artistic and educational director of a Neapolitan company dedicated to photography and contemporary art since 2007. He has curated and organized over 50 photographic exhibitions and over 30 photo competitions, including the important exhibition of Henri Cartier-Bresson, held in the Palazzo delle Arti in Naples. Fluent English speaker, he personally organizes and look after various photography courses, as well as tailor made walking tours immersed in the beauty of our country looking for the perfect spots to catch.